Monday, November 1, 2010

Tools of the Trade - Sofie Scarlett


At William-Sonoma, I noticed a lot of different cooking tools that I had never seen before. It was hard for me to pick just one. The one I had found most interesting was the Beaba Babycook. This cooking tool is a combination steamer, blender, reheater, and defroster. Basically, what it does is turn any food into something a baby can eat. It cooks foods that need to be cooked, such as meat and vegetables. Then, it blends them to a consistency that a baby can eat. This way, you can save money on baby food and your baby can eat the same food as the rest of the family.

The actual tool looks very much like a blender. It was rather tiny, but of course it didn't need to be very large. At first glance, it didn't look like it did everything that it claims to do. But, I'm sure it does. I thought it was very interesting that this device basically made baby food.


No comments:

Post a Comment