Friday, September 10, 2010

Recipe for me by Kamilla

Recipe for me by Kamilla:

2 cups of adventures

1 cup of determination

2 cups of self-esteem

1 cup of responsibility

4 cups of respect to others

6 tablespoons of traveling

(Recipe may vary in cause of different mood :)

Hello! My name is Kamilla and I’m about writing a recipe for my personality. Yahoo!

I was born in Ufa (2 million people city, so I’m an urban girl), Russia and I lived there for 18 years. Now I’m in the USA and it’s really different, but still super exciting experience. I’m very up-to-everything new, so that’s why I’m here.

I have pretty small family: just me and my mother. But together we are so cool! I love her a lot; she is the strongest woman in the whole world. I admire her beauty and personality, and I believe I will be like her when I grow up. When I was writing this I understood that I miss my home so much!

I have a lot of hobbies and I absolutely adore being busy all the time. That’s why I was dancing for 14 years( hope I will get into MU Dance team), going to art school for 4 years, studying English since the first grade, studying French last year. Also I am a huge fan of sports like snowboarding. You know, winters are so cold and snowy in Russia, so that’s why these sports are so popular. I’ve started snowboarding 2 years ago and it’s so good!

Moreover, I really love studying. For somebody maybe doing homework and sitting in class can be as boring as hell, but for me it’s pretty exciting to learn something new every day.

And one more ingredient of recipe for me:

I like achieving my goals and dreams. Nothing tastes as good as the feeling of victory. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment