Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recipe for Me- By:Sarah Naqvi

Recipe for Sarah


1 cup of honesty

1 cup of devotion

1 cup of friendliness

1 cup of sweetness

1 cup of love

Combine all the cups together and you have “Sarah-one crazy girl in head scarf!” I am the youngest in my family and was born in Orlando, Florida. I have an older sister, brother, and two loving parents. My sister is an accountant and my brother is studying in grad school. We moved here when I was only about 1 years old so I consider Alexandria, Virginia to be my hometown.

Personally, I enjoy living my life to the fullest. I love to spend time with my close and friends and family doing just about anything that’s fun! I went to Mount Vernon High School and choose Marymount because it is a good school close to home. One day I hope to start a non-profit organization helping women in oppressed countries and needy people around the world.

At Marymount, I hope to get involved in the Muslim Student Association and Fashion club. In the future, my goal is to decide a major and do well in college. I am looking into majoring in sociology and going to law school!

No comments:

Post a Comment