Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dump Draft--Rabia Javed

Sarah, Anam, and I went to a Lebanese Restaurant called Me Jana. Anam was already at the restaurant waiting for me and Sarah. As soon as Sarah and I walked in, I was amazed of how the restaurant was set up; it was very elegant and calm. The color scheme of the restaurant was dark colors but they did a nice job of putting everything together to make it look comfortable. So, I definitely liked the setting of the restaurant.

The waiter was checking up on us very often to make sure everything was okay which was very nice of him. We started off with eating bread with a plate filled with yogurt, seasoning, olive oil, and olives. I tasted the bread with each of the four things; it was actually pretty good. Then, we looked at the menu to decide what food to get. After reviewing the menu and calculating the total amount, we decided to get the hummus, cheese rolls, chicken sharwarma, and kafta kabob.

The food arrived pretty quickly; it arrived one dish at a time. I really liked all of the food we ordered but my favorite dish would have to be the kafta kabobs. The kabobs were juicy and full of flavor when I ate them. For dessert, we got the Chocolate Foundant. It was a small piece of chocolate cake which was filled with fudge and magno sauce; along with the chocolate cake there was a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Overall, the fine dining experience at this Lebanese Restaurant was amazing. The service, the preparation of the food, the presentation of the food, and of course the taste of the food was excellent. I would definitely want to go eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment