Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dump Review Draft--by. Anam Mian

My group which consisted of three fine young ladies decided to go this Fine Lebanese Cuisine located on Wilson Blvd in Arlington, VA to have dinner. I walked into the gorgeous restaurant and as I was looking around at the nice décor, the waiter was already standing by my side asking me whether I would like tap water or bottled? I answered bottled and thought that he would now leave but instead he asked me, if I’d prefer sparkled or plain, I said plain and he finally left me to my business, which at that time was observing the fine texture of the table to the shapes of the plate. Sarah and Rabia soon joined me, and we started looking through the menu, he had came back twice by then and the second time he came I had asked him what the word Mezza meant it was all over the menu, he told us that it meant dishes that can easily be shared. I then further asked him his opinion on the dishes that were located on the menu and he practically liked all of them, so he wasn’t too much of an help but it did make things a little easier. We ordered Hommus, Cheese Rolls, Chicken Shawarma, and Kafta Kabab, and surprisingly everything smelled, felt, and tasted beyond amazing. I was practically mesmerized that a place could be this perfect. We had five different waiters come and serve us food, and they came within 3-5 minutes, extremely fast service that I adore, and so would any other sane person. After we were done eating Sarah and I went to the bathroom to wash our hands, and to find some kind of a fault in the bathroom, and you won’t believe it, even the bathroom at Me Jana was beautiful. The material used on the sink was elegant; I mean these people really worked hard on making everything neat and sophisticated. After we were done with that and looking into the kitchen where one of the people spotted us, we ran back to our table and found the waiter with the desert menu as if we weren’t full already. We agreed on something called Chocolate Fondant; I never had that before so I honestly didn’t even know what that would even look like. Moreover, let me just say after we were done with the Chocolate Fondant, Sarah said something very appealing she said, “I wish we had order five of those instead of the other dishes.” We ended our dinner with the perfect treat, and waved goodbye to the fine young gentleman who showed so much patience to us three secret reviewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment