Wednesday, October 6, 2010

dump review draft-Guillermo


My group(Shaun and Jose) and I decided to go to Boulevard Wood grill in Clarendon. When we entered I saw how simple it was with its tables with no table cloth and its wooden floor. It was not over the top decoration but a nice hint of it through simplicity. We were seated at booth, but our server took a while to come introduce himself, well he didn’t introduce him like usual restaurant employees are accustomed too. Our server did not state his name but asked us our drinks, being mysterious about himself, I felt as though we did not connect with our server making it a less enjoyable. Ten minutes later we receive our drinks, I wonder what took him so long. But a couple minutes later, my friend Jose points out a long black hair, it was disgusting and made me lose a bit of my appetite. We ordered appetizers which were firecrackers and Kingston wings and ordered our entrees as well which were steak frites, Blt, and white chedder burger. Our appetizers took about 10-15 minutes, making their service the worst I ever experienced. Our stay at this restaurant was two hours! That shows how their service is pretty bad. Not even halfway through our appetizers our entrees arrive, that was way too quick. It was not timed properly, but none the less the 3 pieces of steak at 15 dollars was on point with its balsamic reduction sauce. It was absolutely delicious it was so tender and juicy, and it was more of enjoying the taste rather then getting full off of it. The blt was great but I tried better and the burger was good but I don’t think it could beat five guys burger. I look for the day when I can say to a burger is better than Five guys. This restaurant had service and sanitary issues, but I think the steak did some justice for its mistakes. This will probably be the first and last time at this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment