Thursday, December 9, 2010

Adios Blog--Ysabelle

By writing these past blogs on this site I have learned how to show rather than tell. This has improved my writing and made me more conscious of a better way to write. Also through writing about all these experiences with food and food related items I was able to explore more abut each topic. Writing about it in these assignments forced me to think more in depth about what I was writing about and in turn, it made me learn more.
Cooking, eating, and writing can all be forms of self-expression. They also can work hand in hand together. They are ways of recording and creating memories.
For another Discover course similar to this I would suggest breaking up the longer readings like the ones by MFK fisher. Other than that, all the hands on activity, explanations, and guest speakers made it easy to learn and it was memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment