Monday, December 6, 2010

Adios Blog

In dsc 101, "Food as Muse" I have learned alot from writing in journals and blogs. I am more confident in writing then I was before and I think I have improved my writing skills. Also, I've learned a lot from the whole experience in the class. It was a first time experience writing in a blog. Now I see connections between cooking/eating and writing that I did not know before. Cooking/Eating and writing about it is important so we can share with others and "show not tell". Writing about food is a skill that I did not have before. I see the close connections between cooking/eating and writing after this class. Lastly,I would recommend more time to do the big assigments. Also, maybe not having writing assignments due every class. This class taught me a lot about food and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment