Thursday, December 9, 2010

Adios

To be honest, coming into the course I thought it was going to be pointless; after all I am an Info Technology and Business Major. However the college experience, especially here at a liberal arts school, should push students to learn new things, and explore. In saying that, The Art of Writing/Culinary defnitely upheld its course subject which is to discover. I learned about foods and people like Mary Fisher who were so passionate of writing about food.In cooking/eating and writing I see a connection being made between how much work goes into it, the preparation and also with the presentation. Cooking and eating also allows you to be creative just like writing. I definitely approved on my writing as a whole, being careful to show and not tell which can now be applied to many of my courses. I would recommend having the class maybe at Ballston at a lab since the class uses so much technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment