Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recipe for Veronica

1 part sarcastic
4 parts scaredy cat
2 1/2 parts lovable
1 part nail polish
3 part adventure
2 parts mom
2 part friendly
3 parts loyal
and a dash of sprinkles

Bake just like a cake or cookies, but you'll find I'm a bit different than that.

When I was younger I moved around alot, and have many memories of the different schools I went to, but I consider my home base Park View High. I went their all four years and it was great, I was in the science and Ecology club the last three years and became secretary the last two. It was in junior year I learned how much I enjoy psychology, and my teacher is the cause of that.
My favorite class in my entire High school carrer was Psych. We had so much fun in that class, with all the intresting things like sleep cycles and cool labs like which cookie tastes best blindfolded. It was great, and that's what started my interest in looking for something to do in Psychology.
Also I have always loved animals, if i listed all of them here I would have to tell all the stories though, and that would take some time. But currently I consider 1 dog and 3 cats mine. (the dog has other owners but she thinks I'm part of her family so who am I to say no?) And I am currently looking into getting 2 aquatic frogs for my dorm room (They so do count as fish!)
So that is what you need to start learning about who I am, I believe no person can be summed up in words, you must learn who they are and every moment with them is a new discovery. So there is a start for you, I wish you good luck and fun times!
veronica
PS: I'm not a mom but I sometimes act like it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you had me at sarcastic. My senior year- I took psych- and my teacher was the reason I loved it too. It really is the most interesting science if you think about it- for what you can prove in the world- yeah, definitely. P.S I'm not an assignment kiss up but I sometimes act like it.

    ReplyDelete