Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Florence Pizza - my food experience with pizza

After I interviewed my food person at Vapiano, I walked to the Ballston mall and went down the escalator to get some food. I had left Marymount before I could eat dinner in order to get to my interview on time. Because of this I was quite hungry and wanted something to eat. I decided to get some pizza at Florence, a fast food pizza stall in the food court in Ballston mall. I went up to the stall and was just sort of hanging around because I didn't know what I wanted. The guy at the stall suggested to me that I get their 2 pieces of pizza and 1 soft drink for $5.99. I ended up getting that. I asked him if they had pepperoni pizza, my favorite kind. He said that they would have some in a few minutes "A FEW MINUTES!" I said to him in mock anger. I sat around for a little while until he let me know that my pizza was ready. I got orange crush soda with my pizza. I sat at one of the tables in front of the stall and ate my pizza after I got some napkins and silverware, which it turned out I didn't actually need. I finished eating the pizza and took off with the orange soda still in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment