Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mu Cafeteria: Behind the scenes

The trip to the cafeteria was very interesting. I enjoyed learning about how they do things there and what the staff goes through to prepare meals for the students and other guests who come by every single day. It was especially interesting for me because I spent three months last summer working at Mcdonalds. I really didn't like that job and wouldn't do it or anything like it again if I could help it. It might have been very different from that, but i couldn't help comparing the jobs that they do in the back to that one. Another thing that I found very interesting was the massive amount of sushi that they go through every day. I knew that sushi was popular, but I had no idea that the people who come to the cafeteria ate that much of it. The experience of coming to the cafeteria was a really unique one and I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment