Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Food Experience-- by Anam Mian

The book I chose is about breads, Adrian Bailey spit out a thousand and more recipes just on how to make different types of bread. Although, what I made isn’t found anywhere within her book, it does involve the essence of bread so hopefully this counts. I took a piece of regular store bought bread and flattened it out so it had a very thin outlook, and a smooth texture. Then I hurried and placed cooked and grilled spicy pieces of a meat patty onto it. After I was done placing the pieces, I went ahead, rolled it up, and closed it with a liquid made from dough. After the opening was carefully sealed, I placed the roll along with its fellow twins into the oven for about 5-6 minutes. After taking them out from the oven I let them cool for a bit, then went ahead, and sliced the bread from the middle, to finally be served. Bone Appetit !

No comments:

Post a Comment