Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recipe for Katie-- by K Holzman

Recipe for Katie


3.946 tablespoons of inhuman anal perfectionism

7 gallons of that northern yankee sarcasm

A pinch of brother influenced tom boy

4 Tablespoons of incredibly awesome taste in music, ability in sports, level of intelligence, looks, (anything really) and humility.

A pound and a half of chocolate ice-cream

-2 cups of the espanolo languageo

A hint of over competitiveness

3 shots of border line psycho

and a cup of boss


Freeze at low temperatures and sever on ice. Eat quickly- easily spoiled.


I was born and raised on the cold east coast and raised by one large Irish Catholic family who enjoy alcohol, sports, and aimless trouble causing. Their careers range from doctor to the cranky old man at the mobile station. I went to school close to home and am interested in swimming and Dan Layus. In studies, I am interested in sociology and Dan Layus. I chose Marymount because my friend happened to pull a slip of paper out of my brother's baseball cap with the word "Marymount" written in swirly blue ink on it. During my stay in this institution I hope to participate in swimming. I am anticipating a summer internship with the CIA headquarters in the metropolitan area (pending polygraph results) and would one day like to cary on in Africa working in conservation lands and safaris.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also didn't have marymount as a first choice in the beginning. How did you become interested in working on conservation lands? Your sense of humor in your piece makes it a great read.

    ReplyDelete