Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recipe of me--Guillermo Aburto


   I was born and raised in Washington D.C. I grew up in a family with a strong foundation in Catholicism, in my family I have my amazing parents that I love, they both work hard at a school. I have two older sisters, my oldest sister graduated from Marymount 2 years ago and is working in the goverment, my other sister is a junior at marymount. I went to St.John's College Highschool in D.C. My parents enrolled me in Catholic private schools so that I may become stronger mentally and spiritually. My interest academically are that I like art and English. I chose Marymount because I was inspired by my oldest sister in how successful she became with the excellent help of Marymount and also because it was a Catholic college. I want to be involved in Inter mural basketball and clubs, clubs such as C.A.B. My hopes and goals for the future is that I receive my degree in Business and that I have a good job that pays well.

No comments:

Post a Comment