Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recipe for me by Shaun

Recipe for Shaun

1 pinch of Malaysia (born there)

1 cup of American

2 cups of video games

4 cups iPod Touch Apps

8 cups of Xbox 360

6 cups of Playstation 2

1 pinch of Playstation Portable

1 gallon of excessive tech knowledge

10 pinches of amateur video recording experience

I was born in Malaysia and I have lived in the U.S for most of my life. I have traveled to other places a great deal but have been to very few of the states. I have lived in the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia and the U.S. I have been to a lot of other places but those are the ones I have lived in. I have been to the UAE, Malaysia, Turkey, Shrilanka (not sure about spelling), Greece, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. There are probably a few more but I can’t remember right now. I live with my dad and he teaches college level math. We travel this much mostly because he taught in one of these places. I lived in the UAE and Malaysia for a couple years each because he taught there. I went to school at Patrick Henry high school in southwest Virginia and the things that interested me most was computer programming and history. I chose Marymount because my cousin sent me some stuff about the college and I came to have a look and thought it was really interesting and I just liked it so I decided to come here. I’m not really sure what I want to do here or after Marymount. If I had to guess I would say I would want to do something to do with computers, Videography (not filmmaking or making TV shows) or History.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really impressive! you've been to so many countries!
    I understand you how to live in foreign culture

    ReplyDelete