Saturday, September 25, 2010

Whole Foods Market- Sarah Naqvi

Going to the Whole Foods Market was a very rewarding experience. I witnessed a lot that goes on in that grocery store compared to others. First, I don’t think any class would go to a Safeway or Shoppers for a field trip, so Whole Foods is a special kind of market. It has everything an ordinary grocery store would have, but it’s even better! Everything seems so fresh and healthy! I felt like anything I would eat from there had something nutritious in it.
As we were walking to different sections, I noticed how all of the products were very clean and clearly labeled. The man talking to us about where the food comes from seemed like he knew exactly where their products went and how they got there. I learned about all of the homeopathic medicines that are sold there and cure many diseases. I had no idea they had so many different kinds.
Also, in Whole Foods, I saw the most amazing desserts which they have displayed. I think some of them were gluten free, but regardless I would buy those cupcakes. The buffet with all kinds of foods looked amazing as well and very healthy! I loved how everything was displayed. I think Whole Foods has to be a “special organization” to get all of the products to be natural, but it is also an ordinary grocery store where you can find everything you need. I enjoyed the field trip to Whole Foods and now I know that I will be going there again to be a healthier person. Whole Foods Market is a very important grocery store!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you. It was my first trip to Whole Foods Market and I was surprised that everything was so clean, clearly labeled, beautiful and organic. Of course this shop is expensive, but it’s worth it. It is such a pleasure to be there!
    PS: I was impressed by their desserts too! The picture of this fruit cake is still on my cell phone wallpaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first trip to Whole Foods Market and it was a really interesting experience. All the stuff looked really good. It seemed like a really good store. By the way; the desserts looked really good as well.

    ReplyDelete