Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mindful Eating-Sarah Naqvi

My Philosophy of Cooking and Eating
The philosophy that I have about cooking and eating is very simple; have fun while you make it and have fun while you eat it. Julia Child certainly loved cooking as well as eating and had fun doing both. She introduced a whole new look to cooking. It’s not just a chore that you have to do every day. People enjoy eating what they love! Her perspective of cooking very much influenced my philosophy about it. The whole process of making something and sharing it with people can be very rewarding. Julia Child had a passion for French cooking and she showed that to the world through her cookbooks.
Many people have influenced my outlook on cooking and eating. Both of my parents are very different in how they eat. My dad is a lot more careful of eating healthier foods and my mom is all about the flavor and taste. I am a mix of both! Although, my mom hates cooking; she has to do it every day and everything she makes is amazing! I guess watching her makes me want to try to have fun while I’m cooking unlike her. Cooking and eating is a very important philosophy that everyone should have!

No comments:

Post a Comment