Monday, September 27, 2010

Whole Foods market trip by Kamilla.



Whole Foods Market is very beautiful, clean shop with various types of organic and non-organic food, drinks, natural medicines, etc. I was really impressed by this place: very spacious, lightsome, clear with nice working staff. Of course, I didn’t expect this place to be cheap, it is rather expensive, but I think it’s worth it. To spend your money on something really healthy and tasty is always better than to eat in McDonald’s.
Chef Kiss was really competent and experienced; it is so good to explore places with person who knows almost everything about his profession. He was a chef at different restaurants, but after that he came to Whole Foods and started to adore his new job and this shop. It shows us that this place can even be more interesting than some restaurants to work. Especially I was very surprised about coffee story; Whole Foods cares about communities all around the world.
Another thing which caught my attention immediately was Whole Foods bakery section. I fell in love with their cupcakes and fresh fruit tarts! It is really sweet indulgence! I even took some pictures of them, because they looked so amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These pictures are awesome. I was immediately drawn to your blog because of the bright, colorful delicious appeal of these foods!

    I love the words you use to describe the staff and the overall description of Whole Foods. It really gives the readers a vivid idea of what Whole Foods was like for you and what to expect for many others to visit in the future.

    ReplyDelete